Home Buying 101
HOME BUYING 101
Come and get a comprehensive overview of the home buying process from assessing personal finances to closing on your dream home.
Our goal is to help you make smart, informed decisions on your journey to homeownership. All participants will receive a detailed manual, a resource guide and lunch! A certificate of completion will be awarded once the individual counseling session is completed.
By the end of the seminar, participants will understand:
- Benefits and responsibilities of homeownership
- How to identify financial needs and resources available
- The costs of buying a home
- What role their credit history plays in the loan qualification process
- Credit Repair what you need to know
- How to get a mortgage
- What are the downpayment and mortgage optios available to them
- Why is important to have the right team on your side from your Realtor® , Lender, Home Inspector, Title Company, etc.
- How to find the perfect home
- What goes into a home purchase offer and contract
- What type of inspections may be necessary
- What to do in case issues are found in the home by the inspectors
- What is the role of the closing agent
- How to take title on the property
- Which forms and fees are part of the closing (settlement) process
- How to protect your purchase and be successful homeowners
- How to file your homestead exemption
Not only is this a FREE EVENT, but just by attending you will be receiving great offers from our sponsors to have substantial savings in the homebuying process.
For more information call 863-292-6895 or Text "HB101" to 863-292-6895 or Register by clicking HERE